Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville's premier zipline attraction and outdoor adventure park.
Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park is in beautiful Sevierville TN! In 2010, a family farm was converted to an amazing outdoor adventure park that offers something for everyone. Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park is family owned and operated so you get that personal attention that you do not get in those "corporate owned" parks! Foxfire Mountain is chockfull of excitement, zip lining, ropes courses, swinging bridges, great food and so much more!
The Story Of Foxfire Mountain
Foxfire Mountain is a family oriented adventure park located about 12 miles outside the city limits of Gatlinburg, Sevierville, or Pigeon Forge. The 150-acre picturesque park is surrounded on three sides by Bear Wallow Mountain, Prosperity Mountain and of course Foxfire Mountain. Running through quiet animal pastures is the bubbling East Prong of the Little Pigeon River, which circles the valley.
Converted to an outdoor park in 2010 The Postlewaite family farm was converted into an outdoor adventure park in 2010 when Marc and Marion Postlewaite added the 7-line Waterfall Canopy tour to their farm after visiting a zip line in Alaska. In 2011 they added the 8-wheel "Bear Crawler" ATV tours through the rugged mountains. In 2012 they added the 330-foot long Bridge to Prosperity, which crosses 70 feet above the river to Prosperity Mountain. This is considered the longest swinging bridge in the United States and was modeled after the Capilano swinging bridge in Vancouver, Canada. Also in 2012 they added the Zippn’ Pig Barbeque Shack where hickory smoked pork is smoked daily, (in season), and piled high on sweet Hawaiian bread and smothered in a special tomato based sauce – a true Tennessee barbeque recipe. They added the Aerial Adventure Course, a 5-lane 60-foot climbing wall and a kids obstacle course and play area in 2013. The following year they added the now famous 5-line Goliath zip line course, which has the highest, longest and fastest zip line in the Smoky Mountains. In 2016 they added the soon-to-be famous Wyile Cidery, where hand crafted hard and soft ciders are made from scratch and sold at the Foxfire Mountain Gift Shop.
Still a family operation The park continues to be a family run business operated by Marc and Marion Postlewaite and their son and daughter-in-law, Matthew and Stephanie. They have earned the highest rating on TripAdvisor due to their attention to detail and country hospitality. The aerial ropes course, climbing wall and Zippin' Pig barbecue are seasonal from Memorial Day through Labor Day, while the zip lines, Bear Crawler, and America's longest swinging bridge are open all year long.
Home of the Highest Zip Line in the Smokies- The Goliath!
The Goliath 5-line zip course is famous for breathtaking thrills and amazing views. The Goliath was opened in 2015 and has the distinction of being the highest and longest zip line in the Smoky Mountains. Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park offers multiple zip line courses, ATV tours, outdoor ropes courses, climbing walls, hiking trails, swinging bridge canopy trails, a kids play area and much more. Be sure and save time to tour the Wyile Cider mill and gift shop and taste our handcrafted ciders.
Things To Do
Foxfire Mountain Adventure Park offers a fun filled day of activities that keeps the whole family happy:
- The famous Goliath Zip Lines- the highest and longest lines in the Smoky Mountains.
- Waterfall Canopy Tour – 7 amazing zip lines over rivers, creeks and through pristine forest canopy.
- Walk the Bridge to Prosperity - longest swinging bridge in the United States - and enjoy a lazy hike to Lost Mine Falls and along Dunn's Creek.
- Enjoy lunch at the Zippin’ Pig BBQ Shack where fresh pork is cooked all day and served smothered in Tennessee BBQ sauce on sweet Hawaiian bread! (Open Memorial Day - Labor Day)
- Spend time on the Aerial Adventure Course and a 5 lane 60 foot climbing course!
- Visit the kids play area and obstacle course and let the kids have some fun!
- Take the Bear Crawler Tour in an extreme 8 wheeled ATV! There is nothing more fun than a little ATV Riding
- Stop at the Wylie Cider house and Gift Shop and taste both hard and soft handcrafted cider.